You are invited to join Believe on their inaugural charity bike ride from London to Brighton, in partnership with The Great Escape.
Sign up HERE
The mostly flat route will depart from Believe’s office in south London on Wednesday 8th May. You will weave your way through the country lanes of Surrey and Sussex before arriving on the beach in Brighton. Riders will be given entry to The Great Escape opening party, as well as some drinks tokens to celebrate the days achievements on the bike.
We’ll be raising money for Julie’s Bicycle; a London based NGO that empowers the creative community to take action on climate change and environmental sustainability. The money that gets raised will go towards their Green Rider initiative; a campaign that will help touring artists work alongside venues, festivals, labels and promoters to become more sustainable. You can read more about Julie’s Bicycle HERE.
Entry costs £36.98 per person + booking fee, with all money going directly towards costs. Each rider will receive:
• A bespoke technical cycling jersey.
• Experienced ride leaders and mechanical support throughout the ride.
• Transport of rider luggage down to Brighton, and (optional) return of bikes to London.
• Lunch at the midway point as well as regular re-fuel and water stops.
• Energy bars and gels to keep you going all the way to the end.
• Entry to and drinks tokens for The Great Escape opening party on Brighton Beach on Wednesday 8th May
• Entry to and free drinks at Believe Lounge at Dead Wax Social on Thursday 9th May (details of which are to be announced shortly)
Believe will be sending out links to training plans and running after work training rides, so you’ll have a chance to meet your fellow riders before the big day.
Spaces are limited, so if you’re interested please head to the event page ASAP
Entry closes Tuesday 26th February
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com