The three CMU INSIGHTS conferences sit at the heart of the TGE:CONVENTION.
Each full-day conference is focused on a specific aspect of the music industry, allowing delegates to dig much deeper into each of the featured topics.
Curated by the CMU editorial team, the conferences are bang-up-to-date, focusing on the very latest challenges and opportunities in the music industry, and setting the agenda for the music business year ahead.
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CMU INSIGHTS CONFERENCES AT THE GREAT ESCAPE
1. CMU reports on the music industry every day – as a result our conferences are more timely, more incisive and more forward looking.
2. CMU Insights is a leading provider of music business training and each of our conferences include more formal training elements, meaning together they form a substantive professional development programme.
3. We present a whole day of content around each topic enabling us to dig much deeper than any other music conference into the issues and challenges the business faces today.
4. We prioritise talks and interviews in our programme, allowing industry experts to present their insights and case studies in a more detailed and digestible way.
5. The CMU conferences are truly editorially driven, we identify the key challenges and opportunities and find the people best equipped to discuss them.
• FULL DELEGATE PASS gets you access to both the convention and the festival on all four days – click here to buy.