How is 2022 shaping up for the music industry, and how can you as an artist stay ahead of the game? This panel offers expert industry advice from all sides of the coin.
Moderator – Nina (Director Distribution Horus Music)
Andy Bernstein (Nowhere Talent Management/Touring/Media/Development) Deborah Smith (Director Anara Publishing)
Bloom de Wilde (Artist)
Paul Dechert (Independent Artist Relations Manager Deezer)
- What do you think it means to be ‘successful’ as an artist?
- How do you measure your success as an artist?
- What do you look for in an artist before working with them?
- What do you think artists should have in place before reaching out to industry heads?
- What are the biggest ‘Don’ts’ for artists looking to break into the industry?
- What techniques have you personally used for your most successful artists?
- As an independent artist does having full control of your career allow for quicker development?
- At what point as an independent artist is it time to start seeking additional assistance such as artist management?