SoundCloud provides the world’s largest online community of artists, bands, DJs, and audio creators. Join us as we get up close and personal with Ian Greaves, Director, International Major Label Relations and Charlie Ogbechie, Sr. Manager, Artist Partnerships to discuss how independent artists and labels get the best results for their music.
- How can independent artists grow their music career with Soundcloud?
2. What is the difference between a manually created profile and an auto-generated profile and how can I ensure my content is monetized
3. As Soundcloud allows users to upload music without a distributor, what is the benefit of Horus Music having a direct partnership with Soundcloud to the artists and labels we represent?
4. How can artists utilise Soundcloud to gain recognition by labels?
5. How can artists and labels use Soundcloud as a marketing tool?