The three CMU INSIGHTS conferences sit at the heart of the TGE:CONVENTION.
Each full-day conference is focused on a specific aspect of the music industry, allowing delegates to dig much deeper into each of the featured topics.
Curated by the CMU editorial team, the conferences are bang-up-to-date, focusing on the very latest challenges and opportunities in the music industry, and setting the agenda for the music business year ahead.
FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CMU INSIGHTS CONFERENCES AT THE GREAT ESCAPE
1. CMU reports on the music industry every day – as a result our conferences are more timely, more incisive and more forward looking.
2. CMU Insights is a leading provider of music business training and each of our conferences include more formal training elements, meaning together they form a substantive professional development programme.
3. We present a whole day of content around each topic enabling us to dig much deeper than any other music conference into the issues and challenges the business faces today.
4. We prioritise talks and interviews in our programme, allowing industry experts to present their insights and case studies in a more detailed and digestible way.
5. The CMU conferences are truly editorially driven, we identify the key challenges and opportunities and find the people best equipped to discuss them.
THIS YEAR’S CMU CONFERENCES AT THE GREAT ESCAPE
CMU INSIGHTS presents THE EDUCATION CONFERENCE (Wednesday 16th May) | MORE INFO
Creating a new manifesto for music education in the UK and beyond. Initial speakers from BIMM, Featured Artists Coalition and Urban Development.
CMU INSIGHTS presents THE AI CONFERENCE (Thursday 17th May) | MORE INFO
Showcasing and assessing the new technologies set to impact on the music industry in the next decade. Initial speakers from Deviate, Reed Smith and Mycelia.
CMU INSIGHTS presents THE CHINA CONFERENCE (Friday 18th May) | MORE INFO
Providing a comprehensive guide to one of the most important emerging markets. Initial speakers from IFPI, Outdustry and NetEase Cloud Music.
GET YOUR DELEGATE’S PASS
TGE delegate passes are currently available at the early bird rate of £165. Click here to book your pass.